Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Its that time of year again!

Every year, around this time, I start to figure out what i'm going to do with the girls for our Christmas cards. We do a quick little photo shoot, and have to narrow it down to the best one, that we want all of our friends, family, and coworkers (in stan's case) to recieve from us.

It's amazing to me how awesome and easy technology has made this. I just upload our picture to Shutterfly, and the cards are already made! I just love it!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery



This is one of my favorites from this year, and I really think I might use it. Especially, since the kids are growing so fast and accomplishing so much!
Although, i do like the layout of this card too!

And, Im planning on making the Grandparent's calendars again this year! You bet I'll be doing it through Shutterfly ;). http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars . My MIL doesn't look ahead in the calendar. Every month, when she changes it to the next month, its a little surprise for her to see what picture I chose to use. I'm pretty sure November is her favorite this year ;).

Are you getting excited to see christmas cards? What about creating them for your own family?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you blogged! Not that you have in a while though, post something, now. :-D

    ReplyDelete